Tuesday, March 8, 2016

It's Been A While...



So, it's been a while, as in a month and a half since I've "blogged" last.  I definitely go back and forth on whether to delete this blog or keep moving along.  Sometimes I feel like a trucker trying to connect to someone over the walkee talkee when i'm blogging.  "Niner, niner, is anyone out there?"  Regardless if I'm connecting with anyone else or not, it is fun to have a spot to look back to with your family stories, pictures, and things you love.

Since January, we've had fun celebrating Valentine's Day with the traditional Papa Murphey's heart shaped pizza, cupcakes, and our own Valentine mailboxes.  We've also celebrated a certain little boy's third birthday, John Deere style.  Both our parents and ourselves pitched in and got him his own Gator.  Luckily the weather has been nice a couple times, but for the most part, it's still too cold to play with it on a daily basis.  I think he has big plans to stroll Eva around in the passenger seat, but we're not quite there yet...

Eva turned eight months old and I'm still trying to wrap my head around how that is even possible.  I've said it before, but I felt like Liam was a baby forever and Eva is just zipping through this phase.  She's babbling, eating pureed food (with some puffs), and crawling.  Although, her crawl is more like an army crawl.  We're pretty sure she is going to have the buffest upper body any baby will ever have, but her legs will be atrophied since she hasn't been using them to crawl at all.

We'll see if I can keep this blog up a bit =)



No comments:

Post a Comment