Sunday, March 13, 2016

Sunday



Another weekend down, another week to go.  While Saturday was a really productive day for us, today was an absolute bust, and I'm totally okay with that.  We lost an hour due to spring forward, the weather was a gloomy, and everyone in the house hold could have used some R&R.  So, we spent the day in our lounge clothes, made chocolate chip cookies, and took a drive to look at some real estate.

I'm prepping to be gone for most of the week at a conference, which will be the first time I'm gone overnight (or multiple nights) from both kids (insert anxiety/sad emoji). I'm incredibly thankful to have a job that allows me to easily access learning opportunities to further my knowledge base, and honestly, learning is my favorite part of my job.  If I could be a professional college student, I would do it in a heart beat.  With that said, the heart strings are definitely being tugged.  I am going to miss the kids like crazy and am having some serious guilt with leaving Greg to handle everything while I'm gone.  On the flip side, I plan to take full advantage of the little taste of freedom and hit the hotel gym up, do some shopping, and enjoy a couple uninterrupted nights' sleep. 



No comments:

Post a Comment