Tuesday, March 15, 2016

Currently Coveting

Currently Coveting 3.15.16

Sanitas Skincare aha skin careEyelet bow dress | GapSolid slip-on sneakers | GapSmith and CultClarins Radiance-Plus Golden Glow Booster

No joke, I am working hard to save some money, which means controlling my impulse shopping.  I'm trying out a new system in regards to my purchases.  If I see something I want, I put it down on a list.  If I continue to want it after two weeks, I will budget it in and if I'm good living without it, I delete it off the list.  So far this is working well and I've already deleted a couple items, which would have been regret purchases if I would have impulsed shopped like I have the past.  So far, so good.

These are a couple items I have on my list right now.  Some for mama and some for the kids.  I am trying to prep my skin to be makeup free most of the summer.  I just ordered the Sanitas oily skincare set and am waiting to see how that works out before ordering the brightening pads.  I've heard great things about the brightening pads.  For someone like me, who has a lot of acne scarring and texture, they are supposed to work wonders!  They are pricey, so I'm waiting to see how I like the skincare in general before diving in with other products.  Along with getting my skin summer ready, I just recently heard about these Clarins Radiance drops.  I would love to use self tanner, but I hate replacing my current moisturizers with something like Jergens and this seems like the perfect solution.  They're drops that you put into your current moisturizers to give you a self tan.  Honestly, I'm not necessarily looking for a deep tan, just something to get the skin glowing a bit!

It's been three years since I've been into painting my nails, but I find myself enjoying painting my nails lately after the kids go to bed (and praying they don't wake up mid-paint).  Smith and Cult is one of my favorite nail polish brands and this yellow would be perfect for spring!

I do have a couple items on my list for the kids, including this dress (among others) for Eva.  I'm waiting closer to summer to buy any warm dresses since I'm not sure what size she'll be.  She is eight months now and is still fitting in her six month clothing.  We had shoes similar to the ones above for Liam two summers ago and LOVED them.  Just slip them on and go!  I don't know if they didn't have them last summer or if I was too late to the game to get them, but I could not find them anywhere!  So, we may have to take the plunge and ditch the list for this one to make sure we have a pair for summer!




No comments:

Post a Comment