Monday, January 11, 2016

Valentine's Day Prep


Well, it's day three of Liam's fever and the doctor confirmed it is RSV.  Wah.  Poor little guy has been sleeping for three days straight and has barely eaten.  We're snuggled up in bed right now while he watches Ice Age on the IPad and I "window shop" for Valentine's Day items.  

Valentine's Day is one of my favorite holidays.  First of all, there are the cutest books that go along with Valentine's day.  The Day it Rained Hearts would be a great one to read before making your own Valentine's Day cards with your kids.  Such a cute story!  I'm not going to lie, looking at all the Pinterest homemade Valentine cards to get ideas for Liam's classmates gives me a certain level of anxiety.  A robot made out of a fruit cup and juice box...seriously?  I do not have the time nor the skills.  I lied.  I have the time, but I'd rather be watching Making a Murderer.  The skills part is true, though.

Greg and I don't typically do anything romantic, but I'm swooning over that card pictured above.  I'm pretty sure I have to get that.  We will most likely make some sort of dessert with the kids and make heart shaped pancakes for breakfast (or a heart shaped pizza for dinner...just know that some heart shaped food will be happening this day).  

No comments:

Post a Comment