Saturday, November 28, 2015

Shop Small Saturday



Can you spot the hidden potty?  Toilet training: It's a work in progress.

I completely skipped Black Friday and am going straight to Shop Small Saturday and Cyber Monday.  I almost have my Christmas shopping done and have done almost all of it online.  With a new baby and a preschooler who is starting to become a little more rambunctious when we're out and about, I decided not to tackle the crowds and just stick to shopping in my pajamas with a cup of  hot chocolate in my hands.

I love my Gap, Banana Republic, and Sephora, but there is something about shopping at smaller shops that is special, not to mention, presents from smaller shops always seem more meaningful to me.  Keep reading, and find out about some of my favorite small shops!

For anyone who is a "planner girl," my favorite spots to buy planner stickers are MilaPrintShop and FrankHeartsYou.  Side bar:  I discovered "pimping your planner" about a month ago and thought it was the lamest hobby I've ever seen.  Flash forward a month later and I'm knee deep into this.  It's good for someone like me, who can not sustain attention or skill on a long term project.  It's like scrap booking with training wheels.

I've also been eyeballing a couple goodies from TinyHouseBigFarm.  Who doesn't want soap that smells and looks like pumpkin cheesecake or a snowman bath bomb

We got our Christmas stockings (seen in the picture) from GoodWishesQuilts and are loving them.  They also have some really cute advent calendars if you're in the market.

This year, I got Liam and Eva a nativity scene from Peg and Plum and am absolutely loving it.  Liam is obsessed with setting it up just right.  Peg dolls make such great stocking stuffers as well!

Eva is subscribed to Little Poppy Co., where she gets three new bows every month.  The bows are extremely cute and what's even better is the bows they send go with the season.  They are the only bows she does not cry when I put them on or try to rip off.  Score.

EllandEmm has some awesome jewelry.  I have two bracelets from them, one with Liam's birthstone and one with Eva's.  I wear them almost every day.

Candelles makes candles that are pretty much tied for first place with my bath and body works candles.  I got the Pumpkin Walnut Biscotti candle in the fall and am tempted to buy some more holiday ones.

I don't even know what to say about Childhoods Clothing.  Babies in sweat pants and hoodie sweatshirts?  You can't really get much cuter than that.  Not to mention Liam lives in his "cozies" all fall and winter long.  And they came out with an adult line and I'm wearing my beach hoodie.  Right.  Now.





No comments:

Post a Comment