Thursday, September 3, 2015

Random Updates

It's been awhile since I've written on here, but I wanted to get back in the swing of things.

Here's what we have been up to the last several weeks:


Eva started to smile at 6 weeks and it is the goofiest smile ever, but also the cutest.


For a whole week in August in Iowa the weather was cool enough to go outside in long sleeves and hats and it was everything.


Liam is still obsessed with drinking milk.  Here is documentation of him loosing it because I wasn't able to get him milk right that second.


The apple orchard is open now and life is now complete.


I went for my first outside jog since having Eva and learned two things.  1.  I'm starting running from scratch.  2.  Liam has outgrown the jogger.


We went to brunch at a winery with both kids one Sunday and it wasn't a shit show.  Success.


I've become one of those moms who coordinate their kids' outfits.  This happened.


 Eva turned two months old.  She loves being talked to, looking in the mirror, and tummy time.  I've gotten in the habit of calling her "Eva Diva" which is exactly what I feared people would call her if I named her Eva.  Fail.


No comments:

Post a Comment