Monday, September 7, 2015

Pajamas at 5pm


Happy Labor Day!  We are doing absolutely nothing, with is a-okay with me.  If the weather cooperates, we may grill out, but that's about the extent of our celebration.  Greg's grandma, Mary, sent us home with some apples from her apple tree yesterday, so Liam and I made apple crisp this morning to eat after dinner tonight and we are all trying to muster up some self control so we don't eat all the toppings and crust before it's time to dig in.

Liam is obsessed with his Halloween pajamas, so Friday evening, we put pajamas on early (as in 5pm early) and I snagged some pictures of them both in their Halloween gear.  I think freshly bathed kids in pajamas is one of my favorite things about being a mom.  I will be so sad when the kids get older and don't want to wear fun pajamas anymore.  On another note, I think Halloween will be a blast this year.   Liam is finally old enough to pick out his own costume and really enjoy trick-or-treating.  I am so tempted to coordinate Liam and Eva's costumes, but will most likely let Liam pick his own and settle with anything that will fit Eva.  She's still quite the peanut.

I will have to close here, as Liam is demanding I sit with him while he drinks his milk.  

Hope you enjoyed the long weekend!



No comments:

Post a Comment